GENERAL INFORMATION, DEACTIVATING AND MANAGING COOKIES
Cookies are data that are sent from the web site and stored by your internet browser on your computer or
device (for example, tablet or mobile phone) of the user. Can be installed from the domain and its subdomains, technical cookies and third party cookies.
However, the user can manage — require disabling or deleting cookies, by changing the settings on your internet browser. This, however, may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used, therefore, to learn more about how they do this, we suggest you to consult the manual of your device or function “help” or “Help” of your internet browser.
Below we show users the links that explain how to manage or disable cookies for the most popular internet browsers:
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
-Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
– Work: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
– Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255
Session cookies can be installed to allow access to and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our domain and are used to allow normal navigation and the ability to enjoy the enhanced services available on our website. The cookies used are session cookies, which are stored only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed, and persistent cookies that are saved in the memory of the user’s device until they expire or
cancellation by the user himself.
Our site uses the following cookies:
• Technical session-Cookies are used to track navigation or normal browsing and user authentication;
• Technical functional Cookie used to store customizations you choose, such as the language;